Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Colors of September


Time for the colors of the month!!


Every month, I invite bloggers to post inspiring natural colors in their part of the world.



We link them together with a blog post here, and hopefully inspire one another to see things differently and create beauty of our own.




To join in, please post photos of the colors of September wherever you live or travel. In your post, link back to this blog post, and add a link to your blog post here!





Thanks for joining in! We'll be wrapping up in October, so if you've wanted to play and haven't yet, September and October are your last two chances!!!!

8 comments:

Leigh said...

Beautiful photos Sue, as usual. I'll get mine up in the next day or two.

Delighted Hands said...

I will get out to take my pics today! I loved the sedum shot-I used to have such a nice collection of them. Time to look into how they would do here-they are stunning! (Unfortunately, there is goldenrod here though!)
The post is perfectly timed for the first day of Autumn!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful peaceful scenes - very calm fall feeling. Is that milkweed?

Acorn to Oak said...

Beautiful! :-)

Life Looms Large said...

Glad that some of you are getting photos ready!

That is milkweed. It's really beautiful and interesting to me!!

Sue

cyndy said...

I have really enjoyed these...sad to see them come to an end!

Sandra in Kamloops BC said...

What beautiful pictures. Thanks for doing this game!

Anonymous said...

wonderful !!!! best wishes wiebke