Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Welcome September!

I can't believe it's already September!!

Jim and I are in transit home from two weeks in two famous national parks in the US. Hopefully from these pictures, you can guess which parks we visited!! (Yes, I hope to be blogging more about our trip very soon!)


Thanks so much for sharing your colors of August while I was away!! I look forward to enjoying all of your contributions, stretching out the beauty of summer just a little bit longer.


To see the Colors of August around the world, please visit:

North East Florida

Renee Weaves!

Colours of Southwestern Ontario

Colors of August from the High Desert

Colors of the Southeast USA

Colours of August from the Southern Interior of BC

Colors from the sea arrival to St. Thomas, USVI

De kleuren van augustus

A soggy month at the bottom of Australia (with a few more)

Quitecontrarys speedy post

Colours of August, British Columbia

southeast Michigan, colors of August

Wow! I almost missed it (from the Pacific NW!)

Colors of August in North Georgia

Thanks for sharing your colors! I love seeing the world through your blogs!


Related posts:
Colors of August
Colors of July
Colors of June
Colors of May
Colors of April
Colors of March
Colors of February
Colors of January
Colors of December
Colors of November
Colors of late October

10 comments:

Theresa said...

Great pictures and happy travels. I hope we hear all about soon!

Delighted Hands said...

Hope you are having a great time on your travels!

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for the photos round the world! What a good idea to see parks as a travel focus.

Acorn to Oak said...

Looks like a beautiful vacation! Can't wait to see and read more about it. :-)

sheilabythebeach said...

Is that Yellowstone?
Looking forward to reading about your latest adventures!

Julie said...

Looks like Yellowstone to me! One of my favorite places. We went several years ago during the big Yellowstone fire and it was the most fun we had on a trip there. Very few people and losts of bear, elk, deer, fox, and my most favorite moose!

Sharon said...

Your vacation looks totally enviable. At least I'm enivous!

Marsel said...

Even the sneak-peek of your vacation is lovely! Hope you had a great time. Thank you for showing me mercy on the Colors of August post. :)

Janet said...

Enjoy your vacation - don't go too close to those big geysers!

Sorry to be late with my colours for August but I was a bit busy!

Lois Evensen said...

What great images. :)) Isn't it wonderful to be able to take such excellent pictures now and not wait for developing and printing!