Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

Meg at Unravelling has a New Year's tradition of posting photos of her looms to get the year off to a good start.....plus inviting weavers around the world to join her.


So here's my Toika, poised for me to get these towels woven!!


My baby wolf (temporarily naked) has been pushed aside so that we can try to snap a quick photo of a fox that has been frequenting our yard.

Don't worry....the loom will win out in 2012!!!

Wishing you all the 2012 of your dreams!! Happy New Year!

6 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

Ah, fiber arts and photography. That's exactly the way it is here at our home. I don't weave, but I sure do have a room stuff with yarn and all the trimmings. It'll be a great year!

Delighted Hands said...

Be sure and answer the siren call of the looms this year!!!

Meg said...

Love having a peak inside your beautiful house... The camera is so "back window"; good luck with the fox.

Acorn to Oak said...

Beautiful looms and what a great idea to get the year started with weaving. I've been wanting to get back to weaving but I keep letting life get in the way. My loom could use a good dusting and a photo or two. ;-) Maybe that would get me going. Thanks for the inspiration.

Have you gotten any good photos of the fox yet?

Anonymous said...

That picture is so enticing. Other people's towels always look more fun to finish up than my own!

Theresa said...

I didn't flash the looms this year. My bad. But yours look wonderful! Always fun looking at looms. I moved my little Julia today into the family room...colonizing again. ;)