Thank you Donatella! She awarded me a Kreative Blogger Award, and you find her lovely blog here.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
Seven Things about Me
- Seven sometimes seems like a very high number!
- Even though I love dessert, I really dislike whipped cream, mousse, or anything really mushy.
- I have a little bit of paint on my fingers as I type this. Why? We painted our kitchen today!!
- When I saw Avatar on DH's birthday, I got a whopping headache and felt very sick to my stomach. Was that motion sickness?? (Or just a very long movie?)
- Figure skating is my favorite part of watching the winter Olympics.
- I'm afraid to hike in bear country, and the idea of mountain lions creeps me out.
- In December 2008, just as I started to blog, I also was wishing for a supportive creative community. I had no idea that my blogging friends would become a big part of that for me. (I love all my real life creative buddies too!)
7 Kreativ Blogs
You know I love reading lots of blogs. Here are 7 favorites that I've recently started following.
This I Choose where my real life weaving friend Pam documents her projects
Tuesday Weavers: A weaving group that weaves together on Tuesdays. I practically want to move to Tennessee so I can weave with them!
Acorn to Oak features lots of different projects (and you know how I like variety!)
The Jolly Bee is another blog with a variety of beautiful projects. (And her mother is a weaver!)
Homespun Fiber also has a variety of projects, including weaving.
Atelier 44 Thank goodness for Google Translate, so I can see Marion's creative genius in action with spinning, weaving, dyeing, knitting and more!
versponnen-verwebt where I can see what Wiebke's up to, including weaving, spinning and knitting. She helped answer a Toika question that had me stumped earlier this winter. Thanks Wiebke!!
Thanks for the award Donatella!!