Saturday, January 23, 2010

Winter Fuzz Fest Schedule

Next Saturday, I'll be at the first Winter Fuzz Fest in Exeter, NH. (More details on the event).

Events scheduled that day include:

10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 1:30: Stories read to children
11:00 Guided tour of the building
1:00 Demonstration of dressing a loom
All day The Human Loom
All day Prayer Flag Weaving

There will be 19 groups/vendors as of this morning. There will be demos at several of the tables in addition to the demos listed.

If you're looking for me, I expect to hang out with Weavers East and the Weava Diva. (There will be signs on their tables and a map at the door of all the different vendors and groups.) I may even have a borrowed loom that so you can try weaving on it!

Hope to see you at the Fuzz Fest!! Stop by and say hi if you can!!

Here's my little photo map to help you find your way! (Of course, Google Maps will work better!)


Water Street & the Bandstand


Bandstand


Town Hall & the Congregational Church


Through These Doors!


Into this big space

Next Saturday, I expect this room will be full of yarn, looms, spinning wheels and fun!!

Hope you'll be there too!

8 comments:

Sharon said...

It startles me to realize that we both live in the same country. Our parts are so different!

Synnøve. said...

Oh those pictures remindig me of a tv serie called Gilmore Girls.
The lived in small town whit a litle summerhouse in middle of the squere.
Hope you know what I mean know.

Its always nice whit a festival.
Here there is nothing happening at all. We have a festival in february when the children haven a holiday from school.

Nice pictures thoe.
Hope all is well whit you.
Hugs Synnöve.

Delighted Hands said...

Have fun......wish I could visit!

Cindie said...

what a lovely town! Having grown up on the east coast but now living on the west coast I do miss those old towns with all that personality. I miss Maryland Blue Crab and the really brilliant autumn colors - all those oranges & reds. But I don't miss the humidity!

Deanna said...

What lovely space, and what a great idea for a festival. Can't wait to see the pics of the actual event. It sounds like FUN!

DebbieB said...

I just love your photos!

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

I wish I lived closer. It sounds like it will be so much fun.

Benita said...

Fuzz Fest!! What an awesome name!! It conjures up images of happy people and lots of fibery goodness. Too bad I live in Indiana.