Wednesday, December 16, 2009

And the Winner Is.....

Leisurely Lesley

I recently found her beautiful blog full of weaving and great photos from Australia.

I love the idea of my humble huck towels traveling the globe to meet another weaver! (Plus, at least they are heading somewhere warm and summery....since I clearly am not!!)

Please get in touch with shipping details and I'll send your towels right out.



Thank you all for leaving such encouraging comments! I've really enjoyed my first year of blogging!! I missed you all during the week of my blog break.

I'll be back tomorrow with my Colors of December post. We've got some catching up to do!

8 comments:

Theresa said...

Congrats to Leslie! I guess Mike will have to find another goody for something extra under the tree.;-)
Yes, indeed, you probably have a lot to catch us up on!

Anonymous said...

Leslie, you are a lucky winner of such a beautiful handwoven piece! And Happy Anniversary, Sue, on your wonderful blog!

Eva

Leisurely Lesley said...

Oh my goodness, that is so incredible. All my luck seems to have come at once. Sue, I really appreciate this and will treasure these towels. Thanks so much, Lesley.

Leigh said...

Congrats to Leslie!

I've been taking some photos, so I'll be able to participate in Colors of December too, though it might be Friday before I get them online.

Susan said...

Congratulations Leslie!
Nice blog by the way...

Susan... who's running out of time!

PS I'm not upset I didn't win... so don't mind me over here *sniff, sniff*...

:) S.

Restless Knitter said...

Congrats to Lesley! I'm not too upset that I didn't win as I just bought the magazine that has these towels in it. Guess I'll have to make my own :)

Delighted Hands said...

Enjoy, Leslie!

I just took my colors of Dec pics today-I am ready!

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

Well congrats to Leslie! But, I really wanted to win (am I being a poor sport?). I'm sure they're going to a good home -- and I've told my mom, the weaver, about your site so maybe she'll make me some lovely towels. Thanks so much for sponsoring this -- and again, happy anniversary.