Thursday, February 19, 2009

Raspberry-Chocolate Chip Muffins

Muffins are my favorite breakfast on the four days a week that I go running. Since I had some fairly ancient frozen raspberries, and King Arthur Flour had this very delicious recipe, Raspberry-Chocolate Chip Muffins have been a favorite at our house this week!


You just put 3 (or I might add a few more) raspberries on the muffins once they're in the muffin tins.


Then cover with crumb topping - which is made with melted butter - a nice, simple way to make a topping.


They are delicious hot out of the oven.


Even better news is that they are tastier the next day!!

I usually freeze muffins as soon as they cool....so we'll have them hot out of the oven once, then eat thawed muffins for days. I love that these muffins get even better with time! Yum!!

4 comments:

Tina said...

Yummy! I love chocolate and raspberries together. This is a recipe I'll have to try.

bspinner said...

Your muffins look delicious!!!!! Makes me hunger just looking at them.

Meg said...

SUE, WHERE IS MINE??? STILL WAITING!!

Life Looms Large said...

Meg,

I still have a few in the freezer!!! Come on over!!

Sue