Here's a glimpse of June around the world through the lenses of some of my favorite bloggers:
- Odettes Colours of June
- From Australia
- 5 Acres & A Dream
- A Winding Thread
- Camp Runamuck June Colors
- Colours of June in the Thompson River Valley of southern British Columbia
- Saras garden
- Sorry I missed May! Here are my June colours from the south of the UK.
- The colour red in June in Dublin Ireland
- Colors of June from the High Desert
- Count me in from the Pacific NW!
- De kleuren van juni
- Colours of the month - June
- Mary, being even more contrary than usual, in Long Eaton, Derbyshire.
These gardens are at The House of the Seven Gables in Salem, MA.
I attended a lecture about a new line of quilting fabrics from Blue Hill Fabrics that celebrates 100 years of preservation at the House of the Seven Gables. The fabrics were inspired by wall-coverings and other textiles in the house's collection.
The fabrics will available worldwide later this year, including at Marketplace Quilts in Salem, MA. They had the first test pieces of fabric at the lecture, and they were beautiful. The photos on their website don't do them justice!
Time to start taking photos for the colors of July!!
Colors of May
Colors of April
Colors of March
Colors of February
Colors of January
Colors of December
Colors of November
Colors of late October